Signia Pure Charge And Go X
Hear what matters with your ultimate rechargeable hearing aids
The ultimate rechargeable RIC
Pure™ Charge&Go X combines all the advantages of Signia Xperience with Li-ion rechargeability and fully-featured Bluetooth connectivity. Its 20 percent extra battery capacity provides full flexibility and convenience for higher wearer satisfaction, with streaming of music, calls and TV in high-quality sound. All in a remarkably small design.
- Most natural own voice and best speech understanding in noise, even when the wearer is in motion
- World’s first integrated acoustic-motion sensors
- Long-lasting high quality audio streaming
- Ultra HD e2e and Bluetooth connectivity
Easily recharged and fully connected
You can charge up the longer-lasting Pure Charge&Go X hearing aids fully while you sleep so that they are always ready to go when you are. Thanks to the hearing aids’ clever little charger, you never have to worry about changing batteries again. It delivers a full day’s ultra-durable hearing performance. On top, the fast charging option gives you a quick burst of power to keep you going just when you need it most.
In addition, Pure Charge&Go X features:
- Bluetooth connectivity: stream your phone calls, music and TV sound straight to your ears
- The new Signia app: remote control for your hearing aids via your smartphone to adjust them exactly how you like. The Signia app also lets you stay in closer contact with your hearing care professional for support on-the-go.
In today’s world, everything and everyone is connected. Your hearing aids too. Thanks to their Bluetooth compatibility, Pure Charge&Go X hearing aids let you stream sound from your favorite devices straight to your ears.
Ease tinnitus. The easy way.
For tinnitus sufferers, Pure Charge&Go X features a range of therapy options to make your life more comfortable.
- Equipped with revolutionary acoustic-motion sensors
- Rechargeable lithium-ion power cell
- Bluetooth connectivity for direct streaming of phone calls, music and TV
- With tinnitus treatment options